What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to enhance the user experience by enabling websites to recognize your device and remember your preferences.
- Essential Cookies:
- These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use essential features, such as accessing secure areas.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies:
- We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This helps us analyze and improve the performance of our site. The data collected is aggregated and anonymized.
- Functionality Cookies:
- These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and choices (such as language preferences) to provide a more personalized experience.
- Advertising and Marketing Cookies:
- We may use these cookies to deliver relevant advertisements and marketing content based on your interests. These cookies may also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Your Cookie Choices:
- By using our website, you consent to the placement of cookies on your device as described in this policy.
- Browser Settings:
- Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through your browser settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
- You can opt out of certain cookies by adjusting your preferences in our Cookie Consent banner or by changing your browser settings. Please note that opting out of certain cookies may impact the functionality of our website.
Some cookies on our website may be set by third-party services, such as analytics providers or advertisers. These third parties may use their own cookies and have their own privacy policies. We do not control the use of these cookies, and you should check the relevant third-party website for more information.
Thank you for visiting I Learn Thinking (IACE)!
Institute for the Advancement of Cognitive Education